Fire equipment can help protect an organization’s most valuable assets from irreparable damage and loss. However, fire alarms are not one-size-fits-all. A standard fire alarm heat detector will not suit every environment. Environments subject to high humidity, corrosive elements, spray washing, extreme temperatures, dirt or dust require fire detection devices that are built to withstand these factors without generating false positives or hampering detection capabilities.
At Tri-Ed, we have the right fire equipment for your customer’s unique environment. We offer a full line of fire suppression systems and life safety equipment, including fire detection devices and fire alarm heat detectors. The manufacturers we partner with provide a variety of conventional smoke detectors as well as aspiration detectors and audible/visible detectors. You’ll also find detectors specially built for difficult environments and hazardous locations. In addition, we distribute protective guards and detector testing equipment and accessories for functional testing of smoke and heat detectors to ensure compliance with international fire codes and standards.
4555 4-ZONE FIRE PANEL WITH BUILT-IN PRIMARY GSM CELLULAR COMMUNICATOR
- Provide primary control or use as a slave communicator
- Cost savings over traditional fire alarm panels and communicator combinations
- Digital dialer and cellular radio
- Ideal for sprinkler, riser, and small to medium installations
Uplink® 4550CF 4G UL Commercial Fire Cell Communicator
- UL 864 Listed backup communicator for commercial fire applications
- Meets NFPA 72 2013 for primary communicators
- Dial capture operation for full event reporting by Contact ID, SIA, Pulse 4/2, DMP or Modern IIe/III
- Includes UL listed 16.5V/45VA transformer. Requires 12VDC battery not included
- 2 supervised inputs and 3 relay outputs