Fire equipment can help protect an organization’s most valuable assets from irreparable damage and loss. However, fire alarms are not one-size-fits-all. A standard fire alarm heat detector will not suit every environment. Environments subject to high humidity, corrosive elements, spray washing, extreme temperatures, dirt or dust require fire detection devices that are built to withstand these factors without generating false positives or hampering detection capabilities.
At Tri-Ed, we have the right fire equipment for your customer’s unique environment. We offer a full line of fire suppression systems and life safety equipment, including fire detection devices and fire alarm heat detectors. The manufacturers we partner with provide a variety of conventional smoke detectors as well as aspiration detectors and audible/visible detectors. You’ll also find detectors specially built for difficult environments and hazardous locations. In addition, we distribute protective guards and detector testing equipment and accessories for functional testing of smoke and heat detectors to ensure compliance with international fire codes and standards.
Mier Products Inc
Document Lock Boxes - UL/c-UL listed
- Store Keys, Binders, Documents and CDs near equipment you've installed
- Includes labels for: Fire Alarm Documents, As Built Permits, Test and Maint
- UL/c-UL Listed
- Expandable bungee secures binders, smoke/carbon monoxide testers, etc
- Door bracket holds three sets of keys, two CDs, and more records or labels
- Lock with two keys included
- Smaller BW-DocBox2 available without a door bracket.
TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED NEMA ENCLOSURES
- Protect fire-panels, DVRs, cameras, gate systems, etc mounted outdoors!
- UL listed AC units, Heaters, Thermostats, and Fans regulate temperature
- Enclosures include water channel, gaskets, exterior mounts, removable doors
- Several accessories are available
- Windows, clear doors, pole-mount kits, graphic screening and many more options are available.
- Mier also offers several INDOOR DVR and CPU fan-ventilated lockboxes
- Custom Temperature Controlled Enclosures available for quantities of 25+
- MANY more models available. Call Mier for assistance choosing a model for your installation.