As the first defense against property theft and damage, access control is the foundation for good security. The concept of access control is about letting authorized personnel in and keeping everyone else out. It seems simple enough, in theory. But there are as many access control systems and technologies as there are use cases: from straightforward deadbolts for residential properties to card readers for corporate offices to sophisticated biometric systems for high security areas. The “key” to finding the right solution is to balance the organization’s security requirements with the need for ease of use.
At Tri-Ed, we pride ourselves on offering a full line of access control systems and components to security dealers and integrators. Whether you’re looking for commercial or residential access controls, card or biometric systems, turnstiles or exit bars, you’ll find it here. And if you need assistance identifying the best solution, we can help you with that, too. We understand the unique access control needs of various industries and environments. We’ll help you choose not only the best type of control, but also the best manufacturer to get it from based on your customer’s needs.
ANPR Access - License plate camera
- Only LPR on market to output Weigand via our avail WIM interface (9958789)
- Great for supp. to vehicle access and record keeping
- 9-18 feet ideal focus range
- Ideal for all light conditions
Heavy Duty Tag
- Durable, weatherproof protected vehicle tag ideal for harsh environs.
- Shock and vibration proof
- Outdoor rated (IP66) Tamper proof mounting
- ideal for trucks, trailers, heavy equipment tracking
- Features reliable performance up to 10 meters [33 feet] w/ TRANSIT Standard or Ultimate
Transit Window Button
- "Long range vehicle tag, used inside vehicle windshield"
- Single ID
- Hands Free & push button available
- 33' read range at vehicle speeds up to 125mph when used with TRANSIT Ultimate reader. (Reader req.)
- "Ideal for perimeter access, parking, HOA residential"
- Add long range to existing prox installs with our UHF readers & this card
- Long range achieved with Nedap readers
- Multiple inlays available (HID prox, Mifare, Corporate 1000, and more)
- Battery free passive tag with read range up to 12 feet.
uPASS Access - long range RFID reader
- A revolution in long range access control! 6 feet of read range!
- Reads passive UHF cards and Nedap's exclusive UHF/Prox combi card.
- Enbles long range access where never before practical.
- Mullion mountable similar to standard card readers.
uPASS Reach -UHF RFID Reader
- Reads Nedap's exclusive HID Prox/UHF Combi card
- 12 foot minimum read range - excellent for affordable vehicle access
- Reads Nedap Gen2 UHF sticker tags
- Mounts directly to flat surface Call for more available tag types
- Features LED visual indicator
uPASS Target- Long Range RFID Reader
- Works with Nedap ISO-Gen2 UHF credentials
- 33ft (10m) read range on a passive tags
- Multiple tag types available
- Outdoor rated IP65 enclosure
2G HID Prox Booster - Dual ID
- Long Range Driver AND Vehicle ID device
- Defends against possible 'Trojan Horse'
- Reads and transmits HID Prox cards
- Works with any Nedap reader
- Ideal for high security and driver/asset tracking
- Call for other card capabilities
Transit Entry Personnel Access Reader
- Long range personnel access reader
- 12' read range with Nedap tags
- Optional HID Prox card compatibility
- Outputs Wiegand, RS-232, TCP/IP, & more
- Ideal for secure, long range door access applications.
Transit Ultimate - Long Range Vehicle Access Reader *Replaces "Standard"
- Works with full line of Nedap TRANSIT tags (all semi-active tags)
- 33' read range at vehicle speeds up to 125mph.
- Highly reliable reads in all conditions
- "Outputs Wiegand, RS-232, TCP/IP, & more"
- This product is a direct replacement for the TRANSIT Standard reader. IS backward compatible.