As the first defense against property theft and damage, access control is the foundation for good security. The concept of access control is about letting authorized personnel in and keeping everyone else out. It seems simple enough, in theory. But there are as many access control systems and technologies as there are use cases: from straightforward deadbolts for residential properties to card readers for corporate offices to sophisticated biometric systems for high security areas. The “key” to finding the right solution is to balance the organization’s security requirements with the need for ease of use.
At Tri-Ed, we pride ourselves on offering a full line of access control systems and components to security dealers and integrators. Whether you’re looking for commercial or residential access controls, card or biometric systems, turnstiles or exit bars, you’ll find it here. And if you need assistance identifying the best solution, we can help you with that, too. We understand the unique access control needs of various industries and environments. We’ll help you choose not only the best type of control, but also the best manufacturer to get it from based on your customer’s needs.
Network Access FACP Adapter Kit
- Facilitates the release of locking devices in a fire alarm condition over a single cable
- Fire alarm disconnect releases locking devices while maintaining PoE to the network door controller
- A single FACP connection links multiple units
- Power outputs are selectable for 12VDC or 24VDC mag locks or strikes
- Two (2) independent 12VDC-24VDC access control trigger inputs
Versatile Access & Power Integration
- Trove let's you easily combine Altronix power with access controllers from the leading manufacturers
- Accommodates AMAG, CDVI, HID, Keyscan, Mercury, Software House & more...
- Simplifies board layout and wire management
- Reduces installation time and labor costs
- Removable backplanes allow you to configure and pretest prior to on-site installation
- Also available in our space saving version - Trove1 - for smaller access systems.
Enhanced Power Supply/Chargers with Optional Network Communication Module
- Main power output and aux. Class 2 rated power output
- Low power cutoff
- Over Voltage Protection
- Built-in supervised Fire Alarm Interface
- 30-50% faster battery charging
- LINQ modules let you to control, monitor and report power...from anywhere.
- Email and SNMP trap message notifications report real-time diagnostics
- Reduces system downtime, eliminates service calls and creates RMR opportunities
- Includes an event log which tracks history, SSL and 2-network controlled Form "C" relays