As the first defense against property theft and damage, access control is the foundation for good security. The concept of access control is about letting authorized personnel in and keeping everyone else out. It seems simple enough, in theory. But there are as many access control systems and technologies as there are use cases: from straightforward deadbolts for residential properties to card readers for corporate offices to sophisticated biometric systems for high security areas. The “key” to finding the right solution is to balance the organization’s security requirements with the need for ease of use.
At Tri-Ed, we pride ourselves on offering a full line of access control systems and components to security dealers and integrators. Whether you’re looking for commercial or residential access controls, card or biometric systems, turnstiles or exit bars, you’ll find it here. And if you need assistance identifying the best solution, we can help you with that, too. We understand the unique access control needs of various industries and environments. We’ll help you choose not only the best type of control, but also the best manufacturer to get it from based on your customer’s needs.
HID Global HDP 5000 Badge Printer
- Produces cards in High Definition for FIPS 201 and other government and corporate applications, delivering a new level of ID card production.
- Versatile modular design changes with your needs; easily upgrade to dual-sided printing, single- or dual-sided lamination and card encoding technologies.
HID Global Family of iCLASS SEOS® Smart Cards
- The preferred solution for state-of-the-art access control and multi-application smart cards.
- Offers the ability to add a magnetic stripe, barcode, anti-counterfeiting features, custom artwork, or photo ID
- Available in 2k bit (256 byte), 16k bit (2K Byte) or 32k bit (4K Byte) memory configurations
- Can be configured to support existing HID card formats, including Corporate 1000
- Consider composite cards vs PVC for even more durability.
HID Global ISOProx II Credentials
- Combines Proximity technology with photo identification capability on a single card
- Same size and thickness as a standard credit card
- Vertical or horizontal slot punch capability
- Consider composite vs PVC for even more durability
HID ProxCard II Clamshell Card
- Thin enough to carry in a wallet or purse
- Durable packaging that offers a consistent read range
- PVC overlay allows for on-site photo ID
- Consider composite cards vs PVC for even more durability
- Supports formats up to 85 bits, with over 137 billion codes
HID Global Family of iCLASS SE Mobile Ready Access Control Readers
- Multi-layered security (SIO data model)
- Multi-CLASS support for 2.4GHz, 13.56MHz, 125kHz, HID Prox, Indala, AWID, etc.
- Bi-directional host communication
- Bluetooth or NFC support via iCLASS Seos
- Available with keypad
HID MiniProx Reader
- 125 kHz mullion mount proximity card reader
- Slim, attractive design with choice of cover style and color
- Optional hazardous location version available
- 6.0" x 1.7" x 1.0" (15.2 x 4.3 x 2.54 cm)
- Lifetime warranty
HID Thinline II Proximity Reader
- The size of most standard U.S. switch plates
- Weatherproof design for indoor or outdoor use
- 4.70" x 3.00" x 0.68" (11.9 x 7.6 x 1.7 cm)
- Lifetime warranty
- Software solutions for EasyLobby, Asure ID, and ActivID
- EasyLobby Visitor Management - manage visitors professionally and securely
- Asure ID Card Personalization - software to design and populate a card
- ActivID Authentication - multi-factor authentication solution