The TRI-ED Flexible Benefit Plans are designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce. Our plans continue to:
- Provide competitive and comprehensive benefits options that allow you to design your own plan based on your individual needs.
- Maintain a program that considers the changing needs for you and your family members.
- Offer plans to provide long-term financial security for you and your family.
We encourage you to review all your options before making your benefit elections. Only you can determine which benefits are the best fit for you and your family and detailed information will be provided upon joining our team. Below are the highlights for our all of our plans:
Maximizing Your Heath
- Medical Insurance and Prescription Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off for rest and relaxation
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD & LTD)
- Health Risk Assessments
- Lifestyle Management Programs available telephonically and web-based
- Focus on Stress Management, Weight Management, Smoking Cessation
- Lifestyle Management Coaching Programs available online
- Healthy Babies Program – Education during Pregnancy
- 24 Hour Nurse Line – Unlimited access to Health Information Line with Registered Nurses
- Discounts gym memberships Reduced pricing on exercise products, workout DVDs, health coaching
- Employee Assistance Programs
Maximizing Your Wealth
- Competitive base and variable pay
- Paid holidays
- 401K plan
- Roth 401K
- Job posting program for career opportunities
- Educational Assistance
- Group Legal
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Discounts to Sporting Events, Family Entertainment, Music, the Arts and more.